Star Plus pushed ZEE TV from the top position by claiming back the numero uno position, according to latest TAM viewership data from India.
Week 5 of 2013 data now consists of five LC1 markets Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, PHCHP and Rajasthan. With the new regions included in the latest sampling, Star Plus led the way with 281 GRPs (last week 233).
ZEE TV slipped to second with 214 GRPs in the new HSM (last week 245). In third was Colors with 210 GRPs (last week 195).
Sony Entertainment Television Asia was down dramatically to just 159 GRPs this week (last week 186).
Sony SAB TV was next with 134 GRPs (last week 145).
Star Life Ok bettered its position but remained in sixth with 121 GRPs this week (last week 114).
The Top 10 most watched shows on Indian TV
Week 5 of 2013
1. Balika Vadhu (4.7)
2. Diya Aur Baati Hum (4.3)
3. Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah & Sasural Simar Ka (4.0)
4. Saath Nibhana Saathiya & Madhubala (3.9)
5. Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke (3.8)
6. Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (3.7)
7. Nach Baliye 5 (3.5)
8. Pyar Ka Dard Meetha Meetha Pyaar Pyaara & Pavitra Rishta (3.3)
9. Qubool Hai (3.1)
10. Nautanki (2.9)