With a flurry of reality TV shows being aired across various channels, BizAsiaLive.com takes a closer look at the genre from data obtained exclusively by BizAsiaLive.com for Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd July 2018.
‘Dance Deewane’ on Colors continued to shine on top with an impressive lead over its rivals. The dance reality TV show helmed by Madhuri Dixit, was watched by 22,100 viewers on Saturday, with another 18,000 viewers tuning in on Sunday.
Top Indian reality TV shows in UK (21st/22nd July)
1. Dance Deewane (Saturday 22,100 viewers)
2. Dil Hai Hindustani (Saturday 19,700 viewers)
3. Dance Deewane (Sunday 18,000 viewers)
4. Indian Idol (Saturday 17,100 viewers)
5. Dil Hai Hindustani (Sunday 6,300 viewers)
6. Indian Idol (Sunday 3,300 viewers)
7. India’s Best Dramebaaz (Saturday 2,400 viewers)
8. India’s Best Dramebaaz (Sunday 1,000 viewers)
9. High Fever (Saturday & Sunday zero rating)
Please note: Above data is overnight figures, which may change slightly after seven days when consolidated data has been accounted for. BizAsiaLive.com published consolidated figures every Monday.