Sonu Nigam has taken to social media to confirm that he suffered an allergic reaction a couple of days after consuming seafood.
He was rushed to hospital after he developed a serious skin allergy. The issue was reportedly so acute that anti-allergens would not have been enough to resolve the problem.
The singer was in Odisha for a concert.
View this post on Instagram
Thanks for your concern and love. Now that you know that I am returning back from Jeypore Orissa after managing a concert last night, I now don't mind sharing how I was the day before yesterday. ? Lesson for all of us, Never ever ever ever take a chance with allergies. Sea food in my case. If Nanavati Hospital wasn't near by, my trachea would have swollen up further and lead to asphyxiation. Happy and Healthy life to everyone. #health #lifeisbeautiful #goodfortune