Sabras Radio is bringing back its huge on-air poll, to celebrate the biggest talent on Indian television.
The TV Personality 2016 hosted by Raj Baddhan, will give viewers a chance to vote for their favourite actors, producers and hosts from Indian television. This is the second time since the launch last year, such an extensive poll is being carried out in the UK for Indian television personalities. Last year, Sanaya Irani was crowned the first Television Personality. With Irani not being so visible in the limelight this year due to her marriage, it remains to be seen if she can hold on to the top spot.
The poll will be compiled from viewers who submit votes via Sabras Radio’s Twitter: @SabrasRadio , Facebook, website and email. Text votes into the studio will also be accepted. Furthermore, BizAsiaLive.com will be a media partner of the poll and will also accept voting via its Twitter handle: @BizAsia. The hashtag for any votes on Twitter and Facebook must include: #TVPersonality2016 . Voting closes on Sunday 18th December 2016.
Sabras Radio regularly broadcasts Indian television interviews on its ‘Drivetime’ show on a weekly basis and has fast become the one-stop for the latest Indian television news on UK radio.
Raj Baddhan, Operations Manager, Sabras Radio said, “Its with great pride, I’m proud to bring back TV Personality for this year. Last year’s poll was a resounding success, thanks to the thousands of votes we received. This year is expected to be bigger as the love for Indian television stars has grown to an all-time high.”
The final list of TV Personality 2016 will be aired in a Top 30 countdown for on Sabras Radio as a part of its festive programming on Christmas Day (25th December 2016) at 14:00, presented by Raj Baddhan.
Terms for poll:
– Votes will only be accepted via Twitter, Facebook or email using hashtag: TVPersonality2016
– Vote using: “I vote [NAME OF PERSONALITY] for [SHOW NAME] #TVPersonality2016”
– Personalities from Indian television who have been on-air between January 2016 to December 2016 will be included only
– Personalities include Actors, Hosts, Producers or anyone on television during period specified
– Personalities who have been on television only & not any other platform including online
– Votes accepted only via Twitter, Facebook, Sabras Radio studio emails & studio phone calls
– Voting closes on Sunday 18th December 2016. Votes will not be accepted after this date