Rishtey Cineplex was the biggest Bollywood movie channel in the UK on Monday, according to exclusive data obtained by BizAsiaLive.com .
The channel scored a share of 0.07%, putting it joint third with Sony TV in overall UK ratings on Monday. Star Plus and Star Bharat were the other two big channels above Rishtey Cineplex, see full data here.
Rishtey Cineplex’ biggest offerings were ‘Hulchul’ with 12,800 viewers, followed by ‘Yugpurush’ with 7,700 viewers and ‘Raja Babu’ with 7,500 viewers.
Star Gold delivered a share of 0.04%, followed by ZEE Cinema and B4U Movies with 0.03% and Sony MAX with 0.01%.
The biggest Bollywood films on UK Asian TV on Monday were:
1. Bahu Ki Awaaz – 13,900 viewers (Sony SAB TV)
2. Hulchul – 12,800 viewers (Rishtey Cineplex)
3. Dil Hi To Hai – 12,700 viewers (Zing)
4. English Vinglish – 9,300 viewers (B4U Movies)
5. Yugpursh – 7,700 viewers (Rishtey Cineplex)