Pakistani channels seemed to have done well on Eid Thursday, with a number of Urdu films scoring higher than Hindi films, according to exclusive data obtained by BizAsiaLive.com .
Here’s a list of high-rated movies on UK Asian TV on Eid Thursday:
1. Lakshya on B4U Movies – 17,300 viewers
2. Do Phool on Zing – 12,000 viewers
3. Maan Jao Naa on Geo TV – 8,300 viewers
4. Dhoom 2 on Sony MAX – 6,900 viewers
5. Ram Lakhan on &TV – 4,600 viewers
Pakistani film ‘Jawani Phir Nahi Ani’ on ARY Family also rated highly, helping ARY Family garner a higher share than usual with 0.02%. The film was watched by 3,600 viewers, so was placed just outside the Top 5 films.
Please note: Above data is overnight figures, which may change slightly after seven days when consolidated data has been accounted for. BizAsiaLive.com publishes consolidated figures every Monday.