Star Plus’ ‘Nach Baliye 5’ series continues to outperform all of its rivals, with ratings for last night indicating the reality show had four times the audience than the number two show.
According to exclusive UK viewing data obtained by BizAsia from Attentional, ‘Nach Baliye 5’ had a huge audience of 218,100 – peaking at 288,400 during the show. No other show on UK Asian TV could reach the same heights on Saturday.
Surprisingly, a late night episode of Bollywood magazine show ‘Bollywood Buzz’ attracted a respectable 38,100 viewers at 23:00 for Sahara One.
Further disappointment for Zing as its local production ‘Cloud 9’ proved a failure yesterday. Its 2.5 hour omnibus could only manage to attract half a thousand viewers between 17:30 – 20:00. One of the lowest viewing figures for the channel for a Saturday evening slot.
Here’s the Top 10 most watched shows on Saturday:
1. Nach Baliye 5 (218k) (Star Plus)
2. Nach Baliye Parde Ke Peeche (83k) (Star Plus)
3. Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai – Maha Episode (56k) (Star Plus)
4. Arjun (47k) (Star Plus)
5. Bollywood Buzz (38k) (Sahara One)
6. Movie: Chup Chup Ke (39k) (Star Plus)
7. Movie: Once Upon Time In Mumbai (28k) (Rishtey)
8. Shaitaan (25k) (Rishtey)
9. 9pm Movie (18k) (UMP Movies)
10. Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai – Maha Episode -Repeat (14k) (Star Plus)
Above data is an overnight rating and may change slightly after consolidated figures become available in seven days from BARB.