Overnights: Hum TV leads Urdu genre on Friday in UK

BizAsia Correspondent



Hum TV emerged as the leading Urdu entertainment broadcaster in UK ratings on Friday, according to exclusive data obtained by BizAsiaLive.com.

Hum TV delivered a share of 0.08%, sharing the spot with 0.08%, while Geo TV raked in a share of 0.07% and ARY Digital with 0.04%. Overall, Utsav Plus led the market with a share of 0.10%.

Hum TV’s biggest show was ‘Hum Tum’ at 22:05 with 32,400 viewers, followed by ‘Bebasi’ at 21:00 with 31,600 viewers.

Please note: Above data is overnight figures, which may change slightly after seven days when consolidated data has been accounted for. BizAsiaLive.com publishes consolidated figures every Monday.