B4U Movies beat other Hindi movie channels to claim the ratings crown on Sunday, according to exclusive data obtained by BizAsiaLive.com.
B4U Movies was ahead with a share of 0.04%, followed by Star Gold, Rishtey Cineplex and Sony MAX with 0.03% and ZEE Cinema with 0.02%.
‘Mr India’ was the biggest film across all Asian TV channels with 14,600 viewers at 10:30 on B4U Movies, followed by ‘Jab We Met’ at 14:00 with 7,400 viewers.
Top 5 films on UK Asian TV on Sunday
1. Mr India – 14,600 viewers (B4U Movies)
2. MS Dhoni – The Untold Story – 13,800 viewers (Star Gold)
3. Chennai Express – 10,100 viewers (ZEE Cinema)
4. Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham – 9,200 viewers (Rishtey Cineplex)
5. Jab We Met – 7,400 viewers (B4U Movies)
Please note: Above data is overnight figures, which may change slightly after seven days when consolidated data has been accounted for. BizAsiaLive.com publishes consolidated figures every Monday.