Madhu Mantena exits Phantom Films post Vikas Bahl scandal?

744

Last week, it emerged that Vikas Bahl was in the midst of a scandal. He was accused of sexually harassing a female colleague. Now, it’s being said that Madhu Mantena has left Phantom Films due to the scandal.

Bahl has allegedly harassed this female employee for around one and a half years. According to DNA, a report states, “…A young woman working at Phantom Films had alleged that she was molested by Vikas Bahl, director of the much-acclaimed Queen, during a trip to Goa a few months ago.”

It adds, “Vikas Bahl, who had already stopped attending office, was formally told on March 28 to step down from his position”.

Interestingly, Spotboye reports that Mantena has decided to part ways with the company due to the media reports. He’s now going to go solo, if speculation is true. The source adds, “After the huge fight, it turns out that Madhu Mantena is ready to exit Phantom. Vikas Bahl has already been given the boot, thanks to the sex scandal. Over the years, Anurag, Vikas and Vikramaditya’s camaraderie has died and Madhu is often caught in the crossfire. Naturally, the producer is frustrated and wants to leave the camp”.

Stay with BizAsiaLive.com for more.

Latest From Related Articles

Leave Comment

Please enter your name here
Please enter your comment!