London Film Production eyes UK channel launch

22

The London Film Production house is currently working on launching a Hindi entertainment channel for British Asians.

The channel believes there is a gap in the market, which can be filled in with its new channel launch plans. Currently unnamed, the channel will produce majority of its output in-house from its already established London studios.

According to channel officials, the new service will broadcast primarily in Hindi, with a ration of 90% and the remainder 10% in English.

At present, many of the existing channels depend on programmes produced in India to save costs. Only a few broadcast the odd talk show, music show or road show, which is recorded locally in the UK.

The London Film Production provides entertainment solutions to the public and to other production companies. They are renowned to be making feature films, telefilms, TV serials and advertisements. Their database includes; models, actors, dancers, singers and comedians.

The channel is looking at launching during the summer of this year.

Latest From Related Articles

In Video: Ishq Mitha from ‘Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga’

Eros International joins hands with Kyta Productions for ‘Pataakha’ & ‘Kirik Party’

Akshay Kumars New Band

Leave Comment

Please enter your name here
Please enter your comment!