ZEE TV has dislodged Star Plus from the top position by taking the crown this week in the India TV ratings, supplied by TAM for Week 4 of 2013.
ZEE TV was on a high after a successful broadcast of the ZEE Cine Awards attracting a TVR of 3.9. The channel delivered 237 GRPs (last week 215).
Star Plus was behind ZEE TV by just 9 points – it recorded 228 GRPs (last week 241). Colors was only a point ahead of Sony Entertainment Television Asia but remained in third with 204 GRPs (last week 210).
In fourth was Sony TV with 203 GRPs (last week 187). Sony SAB TV delivered 151 GRPs (last week 146). Star Life Ok was in sixth with 120 GRPs this week (last week 128). Sahara One was at the bottom with 24 GRPs (last week 25).
The Top 10 most watched shows on Indian TV
Week 4 of 2013
1. Balika Vadhu & Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (4.4)
2. Diya Aur Baati Hum (4.3)
3. Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai & ZEE Cine Awards (3.9)
4. Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke (3.8)
5. Madhubla (3.6)
6. Sasural Simar Ka (3.5)
7. Saath Nibhana Saathiya & Pyar Ka Dard Meetha Meetha Pyaar Pyaara & Pavitra Rishta (3.4)
8. Qubool Hai (3.3)
9. Chidiya Ghar (2.7)
10. Devon Ke Dev Mahadev & Veera (2.6)