Indian steel magnate Lakshmi Mittal and family have climbed up in the annual Sunday Times Rich List for 2021. Leaping from No.19 last year to No.5 this year, Mittal, 70, has seen net increase by £7.899 billion to £14.68 billion.
Meanwhile, Sri and Gopi Hinduja and family continued to fall from No.1 in 2019, to No.2 in 2020, down to No.3 this year. Despite the slip, the family ‘s net increase by £1 billion, to £17 billion.
The full Top 5 Sunday Times Rich List 2021 was as follow:
1. Sir Leonard Blavatnik – Investment, music and media – £23bn, up £7.219bn
2. David and Simon Reuben – Property and internet – £21.465bn, up £5.465bn
3. Sri and Gopi Hinduja and family – Industry and finance – £17bn, up £1bn
4. Sir James Dyson and family – Household goods and technology – £16.3bn, up £100m
5. Lakshmi Mittal and family – Steel – £14.68bn, up £7.899bn
Keep it with BizAsiaLive.com for more.