Billionaire brothers, Sri and Gopi Hinduja have topped the Sunday Times Rich List for the third consecutive year.
Reports say that the Hinduja brother, the wealthiest in the UK, had their fortune increase by £1.356 billion last year to £22 billion. The brothers company, Hinduja Group was founded in Mumbai in 1914 and they are based in London.
The Sunday Top 10 Rich List 2019
1. Sri and Gopi Hinduja (Industry and finance)
2. David and Simon Reuben (Property and internet)
3. Sir Jim Ratcliffe (Chemicals)
4. Sir Len Blavatnik (Investment, music and media)
5. Sir James Dyson and family (Household goods and technology)
6/ Kirsten and Jorn Rausing (Inheritance and investment)
7. Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken (Inheritance, brewing and banking)
8. Alisher Usmanov (Mining and investment)
9. Roman Abramovich (Oil and industry)
10. Mikhail Fridman (Industry)