A huge fire engulfed the sets of Star Bharat’s ‘RadhaKrishn’ in Umergaon on Wednesday.
The huge mythological series, which launches in October, was affected by the fire, which was caused by a short circuit. The fire is said to have happened in the Vrindawan section of the sets. Producers of the show have spared no expense with one of the most lavish sets created for the show on Indian television currently.
Producer, Siddharth Kumar Tewary took to Twitter to confirm everyone was safe. He said, “Human life is of utmost value for us! Everything is under control and all are safe! Thank you for all the concern pouring in! ”
Keep it with BizAsiaLive.com for more.