The UK’s award-winning media and entertainment portal, BizAsiaLive.com is delighted to announce the inaugural BizAsia Online Awards.
The online celebration will recognise high standards, best practice, innovation and excellence in the media and entertainment sectors across the industry.
BizAsiaLive.com readers will get the opportunity to nominate for ten different categories and then after the shortlist will be put out for a public voting. The winners will then be announced via the website in March 2019.
10 out of the 14 categories will be up for nominations and then will all be available for public voting.
The award categories are:
• Best TV Fiction
• Best Reality Show
• Best TV Jodi
• Best Female Actor in TV
• Best Male Actor in TV
• Best Actor Male in Film
• Best Actor Female in Film
• Best Film
• Best TV Storyline
• Best Musical Talent
• Best Online Streaming Platform
• Best Publication
• Best Radio Station
• Best TV Channel
Raj Baddhan, Co-Founder of BizAsiaLive.com said, “This is an exciting phase in the BizAsiaLive.com journey, where we will for the first time champion talent across media and entertainment industries. The BizAsia Online Awards 2019 will be the first ever in the UK to give recognition to film, television and media personalities and organisations.”
Nominations can be submitted on this page www.bizasialive.com/nominate/ – closing on Sunday 10th February 2019.
Terms for BizAsia Online Awards
– Voting will only be accepted via the BizAsiaLive.com website & nomination/voting form
– Voting will only be accepted one per individual. Spamming will be blocked
– Nominees will only be accepted during period of 1st January 2018 – 31st December 2018
– Nominations will not be accepted after Sunday 10th February 2019
– The nomination form should be completed in full – any forms not completed or part completed will not be accepted