Colors’ big ticket reality show ‘Bigg Boss’ returns with its sixth season and this one turns out to be “Alag Che” (different), with a much more family appeal than previous series’.
Director Sabu Cyril has designed the 15,000 square feet house, he said, “I have not seen this show regularly. I have been doing films and I took this show as a challenge. I wanted to give a modern yet futuristic touch to the house…I am content with the way the house has got set up.”
The celebrities confirmed to reside in the house over the next three months are:
– Navjot Singh Siddhu (cricketer-turned-politician)
– Sana Khan (South Indian actress)
– Brijesh Hirji (Comedian/Actor)
– Sampat Pal (leader of Gulaab Gang)
– Urvashi Dholakia (TV actress)
– Aashka Goradia (TV actor)
– Dinesh Yadav (Bhojpuri superstar)
– Sapna Bhavnani (celebrity hair stylist)
– Delnaz Paul (TV actress)
– Rajeev Paul (TV actor and Delnaz’s ex-husband)
– Aseem Trivedi (political cartoonist and activist)
– Sayantani Ghosh (actor)
– Niketan Madhok (Model)
– Karishma Kotak (Model)
This season there will be over 70 cameras following every move of the contestants round-the-clock. Rani Mukerji is expected to be the first celebrity guest on the launch show. She will introduce the “common man” that will share the ‘Bigg Boss’ house with the celebrities.
Salman Khan will host the show.