Amitabh to re-commence shooting of KBC2 in Feb

18

Superstar Amitabh Bachchan is scheduled to resume the shoot of Kaun Banega Crorepati 2 by mid or end of February, according to STAR TV authorities.

“As of the end of last week, the indication that we have from Bachchan is that he will be able to resume work between the middle and the end of February, and we have no reason to believe otherwise,” STAR India COO Sameer Nair said on Tuesday in a release.

STAR TV had rescheduled its KBC2 programming after Bachchan had to undergo a surgery on 30th November in Mumbai’s Lilavati Hospital where he was treated for diverticulitis of the intestine.

Last week, in place of scheduled KBC2 episodes, STAR TV had decided to telecast the 12th Annual Star Screen Awards Best of Part 2 on 7th January and subsequently exclusive red carpet of the show on 14th January at 21:00.

The channel has finalised programmes for the next one and a half month and would declare the same next week.

“The plan for the interim period is in place and will be disclosed shortly,” said Nair.

Latest From Related Articles

Vivek Oberoi to star in web-series based on Swami Vivekananda’s life

Eros International joins hands with Kyta Productions for ‘Pataakha’ & ‘Kirik Party’

Akshay Kumars New Band

Leave Comment

Please enter your name here
Please enter your comment!